Saturday, 27 November 2010

Revised model - Finished

Here is the revised model, first picture is the model in zbrush and below that are shots of the model in the maya viewport and uv map. I have changed certain parts of the model as requested, made the dorsal fin one continuous piece and slightly changed his head shape. I also added a little more detail to the fins and fixed 2 of her teeth. The only part I was unable to change was the throat because as stated in a prior post, Zbrush went crazy and wasnt able to project the details properly onto the new mesh. So I will have to give the illusion of depth through the texture. I will speak to Andy about this too and see if he accepts that approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment