Here are shots of the completed model in Zbrush. As you can see I kept it quite simple and stylised so its in keeping with the project. I usually have a tendancy to go crazy and make things look quite real so I am pleased I was able to get this looking right and not overdone. I tried to stick quite close to my original design and bear in mind what Andy told me throughout the design stage so that the model felt right. I gave him quite a few scars, scratches to show he has been through some rough times and is quite a deadly foe, his jaw is almost dinosaur esque which I think is interesting because Andy did say he could look like a prehistoric creature. Overall I think the model looks cool and i'm happy with it, I just hope the others are too.