Wednesday 10 November 2010

Developed Eel designs



So after receiving some positive feedback from the boss on Monday, I have gone ahead and started developing some of the designs Andy really liked. He mentioned to me that the bioluminescence on the eel should be an orange glow, and that the Eel could have a sort of prehistoric appearance. I have kept this in mind and I am trying to nail a design which gives off that badass/fear me look. I feel I am getting closer. Out of these four developed designs I can't seem to choose one I like the most, mainly because I can already visualize all of them in 3d, so its really upto Andy at this moment.

I have also kept these texture designs quite basic as I am not sure what is going to be preferred. Hence I have also provided just the lineart incase the colours prove to be a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment