Tuesday 24 May 2011

Heroes 1.0- Kid Textures

Here is my first attempt at the texture for the kid. It might be a little bright but I simply followed the colours Kofi had showed me through facebook. He wanted a sky blue/white combo and I tried to get that. I made the textures in Photoshop, creating the pattern and then using the warp tool to place them. It was fairly straightforward and easy, I think the pattern works well although the sky blue maybe too much. I will show Kofi and see what he thinks.

*Update* After posting this on the facebook group, the response I got from Kofi was that its too bright, looking like candy and he said to tone it down, perhaps try a darker variation. Looking at it now, I see what he means and it could definitely do with being darker.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment