Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Unhatched - Beak texture

I finally got round to creating a finished beak texture for the bird in 'Unhatched'. This has taken me longer than it should have as I was so busy juggling all the work I had to do. I did apologise to Tom for the slow delivery and he said it was ok, although I still felt bad. Here is the finished beak, and it has taken quite a while to get right because of stretching within the UVs. I guess this is why Tom passed it onto me to get done, he was having trouble and it was quite tedious getting it right because of stretched UVs. I finally managed to get a decent look and added a simple border colour to match other parts of the texture. I also asked Tom what he thought and he said it was great, so all is well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment